. Stampin' Shilo: New Product Line: Decor Elements

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Product Line: Decor Elements

I am excited to share with you the news about Stampin' Up!'s new product line called Decor Elements available to you starting on July 1.

This line features exclusive vinyl images that can be used to decorate you walls, furniture, glassware, etc. The vinyl designs come in phrases, images, and there is also upper and lower case letters to customize your own words and phrases. The images are available in white or chocolate with select ones available in kraft.

As a demonstrator, I was able to preorder a variety of images which I will share with you when they come in. The best thing about the vinyl images are that they are super easy to put up and easy to remove when you get tired of them.

If you would like a brochure, send me an email or make a comment here and I will send one out to you. You can view the brochure on this page by clicking on the Decor Elements picture. As well, I am offering a preorder special to you of 10% off any images ordered by July 12.

Happy Stamping,
Shilo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin