. Stampin' Shilo: Its been a long time!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Its been a long time!

Wow!!! I can't believe that I haven't posted on here for over 2 weeks. Yikes, where has the time gone? Well, I know where some of the time has went - purging, cleaning, and tidying up our house because it is for sale. We will be staying in Port Elgin but just going to the other end of town.
Now, onto a creation that I made awhile ago.

This is a box made using the Big Shot and the top note bigz die. I adhered designer series paper to 2 pieces of thin cardboard and then cut them out using the top note die. I then created a little box and attached it to the cut-outs.
I hope that you like it.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin