. Stampin' Shilo: Happy New Year!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I would like to wish you and your family a very happy and healthy 2010.

Stampin' Up! has some exciting new mini catalogues coming out on Tuesday. The Occasions mini is filled with great new stamps, paper and accessories. Plus, when you place a $65 order between January 5 and March 31, you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product. If you would like to view these mini catalogues, click on the links to the right.

There is also a new insert for the Definitely Decorative brochure which features vinyl accents that are made from chalkboard vinyl so you can actually write on them with chalk! Very exciting! Stampin' Up! has also come out with a new stamp set to go with the exclusive new heart shaped treat cups. View the brochures to the right.

I want to thank all of you for your continued support. I am going to really try hard to post a lot more frequently than what I have been. My job has again been extended so my time needs to be carefully organized.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin