. Stampin' Shilo: I am so excited...

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I am so excited...

because first of all, I got chosen out of hundreds of demonstrators to be a Make & Take helper for Stampin' Up!s convention this summer in Salt Lake City, Utah!!!! I have my hotel and flight booked and I got to register today, which is a day earlier than all the other demonstrators, for convention. I am sooo excited to go and don't know how I will be able to wait until July 20 when I leave. I will come back with tons of inspiration, motivation, and fabulous new ideas to share with you. It will be a packed 4 days of excitement. If you would like the opportunity to join me at convention on my team, contact me today to learn about the other perks of becoming a demonstrator and you will also receive 2 free workshop wow dvd's.


On another note, Stampin' Up! is offering you the opportunity to purchase a brand new stamp set called Awash with Flowers that will be in the new catalogue. To view more details, click on the picture.

Congrats to Sue G who was the lucky winner of a $25 Stampin' Up! gift certificate because she filled out a door prize ballot at the Home Party Show that was held this past weekend. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and said hi.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin