. Stampin' Shilo: This is on sale!!!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

This is on sale!!!

Stampin' Up!'s Online Spectacular is still going on and there are some great deals. As I was looking through the pdf file again, I saw that the Scallop Trim Border Punch is on sale.  Regular price is $22.95 and the sale price is only $16.07.  That is 30% off!!!  There are loads of things for the Big Shot on sale and My Digital Studio software is 50% off!  Now is the time to check out the list and send me your order.  I can bundle them together and you will even get free shipping.  I will be placing an order on Monday so be sure to let me know by then.


If you would like to get an extra 20% off the price of all items in the Online Spectacular sale, then just sign up to purchase the kit that is on sale right now for $107.50.  Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more details.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin