. Stampin' Shilo: The Winner is...

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Winner is...

I am sorry about being so delayed in posting the winner of my retired stamp set contest.  It has been a long weekend and I really wish there was another day.  I had to take Gavin to emerg Friday afternoon because he has pink eye.  Then we were supposed to have soccer pictures Saturday morning so we got dressed and went despite the rain, hail, thunder, and lightning.  When we got there they told use the were cancelled.  We then went to my parents for the day and ended up at emerg again because Gavin had an ear ache.  Found out there was no infection, just lots of congestion.  Up a lot last night with him and not much sleep happened.  Today we planted a new flower bed and got half of the garden done.  So much for doing any stamping or working on report cards which are due soon!
My June stamp club is this week so I hope to have some things to share soon.  Be sure to check out the retired lists because things will be gone soon.

Everyone had 4 answers correct in their guesses of retiring stamp sets but Christine C had 5 correct so she is the winner.  Congrats Christine!!!!  She will get to choose a $25 stamp set of her choice.


Here is another swap card I received at my Dare to Stamp team meeting.  This one was made by Michelle.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin