. Stampin' Shilo: I'm Back

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Back

So in the past when I have been at convention, I have posted fairly frequently and when I get home, I have shared lots of pictures.  This time, I guess that didn't happen.  I flew into Toronto on Sunday July 17 and drove to Kitchener to spend a couple of days at my sister's while Scott was working there.  Gavin and I came home on Tuesday evening.  When we got home, we were busy watering flowers and getting sprinklers on when I promptly stepped on the garden cultivator and ended up at emerg with a bit hole in my toe that needed glued back together.  Last week I was not very mobile at all but this week has been much better and I am able to drive and walk somewhat normally.  I hope to share lots of inspiring pictures with you this week.
But first, I have some exciting news to share with you.  On Thursday, I will have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 5 years!!!!  I got to walk across the stage at convention and I will receive my 5 year pin soon.  In commemoration of the this exciting milestone, I am offering a super special for you.  Place an order between today and Sunday July 31 and I will give you FREE shipping.  To take advantage of this, you will need to email or call me with your order.  I also am going to have a draw so for every $25 order you place, you name will go into the draw.  I will let you know what the prize is in a later post!

Here are 2 pictures from convention that will hopefully inspire you with some ideas other than cards and scrapbook pages.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin