. Stampin' Shilo: Welcome Adalyn!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome Adalyn!

I have been missing for many months now.  Part of it is due to me working full time until the end of January.  I will have a bit more time to update my blog now because I am off on maternity leave.  Our daughter, Adalyn, was born on February 7.  We are getting into a bit of a routine now so hopefully you will see some projects posted very soon.
In the meantime, I wanted to share with you the birth announcement I made using My Digital Studio.  It only took me a few minutes to create and I was able to change the colours when I didn't like the first draft.  I look forward to hearing what you think!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin