. Stampin' Shilo: New Classes and Open House

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Classes and Open House

I wanted to let you know that I have added new classes and events to my calendar. Click here to view them. As always, if you have anything you want to know how to do, just let me know and I can arrange a class. Also, if the dates or times don't work for you, let me know and I will see what I can do.


As well, just a reminder about my open house this Friday and Saturday. You won't want to miss it!

Also, check out the new promotions happening on the right side of this page. The Never Before Seen Stamp Sale is a great way to get some brand new stamps for 15% off and if you have though about signing up to be a demonstrator, now is the time with the new starter kits at a low price of $119!!!! I will also be adding some info soon about the Big Shot which is a die cutting machine. Stampin' Up! had parterned with Sizzix to bring us this great new tool! Stay tuned.

I will not be posting any card samples until after the open house.
I hope to see you there!
Shilo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin