. Stampin' Shilo: Ta Da!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ta Da!

My website has a brand new design. I hope you like because I sure do!

Thanks to the people who attended my open house. I hope that you had fun and enjoyed yourself. The door prize winners were Julie, Jennifer, and Trudy. I'm sure you will enjoy your new stamp sets. To those who didn't make it to the open house, catalogues will be for sale at $10.00 now. As well, you can check out my classes by clicking on events to the left side of the page. I am checking my calendar to determine a date for the Fresh Cut Notes class that a lot of people are interested in.



You should also check out the Never Before Seen Promotion on the right side of this page for some brand new stamp sets that are 15% off.



This is a card we made at the open house using the new Sock Monkey stamp set. I was very excited to see the Sock Monkey accessories in the new catalogue. I'm sure you'll be seeing more creations with this cute little guy!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin