. Stampin' Shilo: Big Birthday Candle

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Big Birthday Candle


This birthday card uses the Big Birthday Candle stamp set which is on the dormant list. This means that the set can still be purchased, however it does not appear in the current catalogue. I used Regal Rose, So Saffron, Old Olive, and Brilliant Blue cardstock and inks as well as some glitter on the candles to make them sparkle. On the band of So Saffron, I used my mat pack and a push pin to punch holes in the card stock to add some dimension. This is a cute, bright birthday card.
I would like to remind you of some upcoming events I am holding at my house. First is GNO which stands for Girls Night Out. This will take place on Thursday September 18 and occur every third Thursday of the month. This is a drop in event where you bring cardstock/projects to work on and you can use my ink, punches, and stamp sets. The cost is $5.00 and runs from 7-9pm.
The second event is the Tile Coaster Class which is happening on Tuesday September 23 at 7:30pm. You will stamp on 4 tile coasters and make a card to go with them. This is a great gift. The cost is $16.00 and you must register by September 15. To register, click here. To see samples, click here.
If you ever feel like leaving a comment about anything I write here or one of my samples, you can by clicking on comment at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin