. Stampin' Shilo: Baby Card

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Card


This past Thursday night I had my first GNO which stands for Girls Night Out. For this event you can use my stamps, ink, punches etc. and you bring your consumables eg: cardstock, adhesive, riboon etc. Pat was the only one who attended so she got my full attention for 2 whole hours!! I think that she enjoyed herself and learned a couple of things. This event will happen the third Thursday of every month from 7-9pm. The cost is $5 and it is a drop-in event but if you do plan to attend and you have time,drop me an email to let me know. The next date is Thursday October 16.

Here is a picture of a baby card that I finished to send to a friend who had a girl at the end of August. It uses an image from the retired Greetings Galore set but I think that it is a cute card.

I am going to try really hard to add at least 2 samples every week so you have some new things to look at.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin