. Stampin' Shilo: Merry and Bright

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry and Bright

I can't take credit for this super great Christmas card. I saw my sister Allyssa yesterday and she showed me this card that she made to use for her Christmas cards this year. She put a lot of work into them and I think it is super cute. Although not everything is from Stampin' Up!, most is. She used the Merry and Bright stamp set (which is retiring and is on sale for $16.16 until Dec.23). She coloured in the images using markers and added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter underneath the snowman and the tree. This card has an acetate sheet over top of the red card stock. She stamped the white snowflakes on the acetate sheet using the white staz-on ink which is permanent and will not rub off. She used silver eyelets at the top of the card to hold it all together. The ribbon she used is not from SU but you could use any ribbon. Thanks for letting me post your card Allyssa! If anyone else has a Christmas card they have made, send it to me in an email and you may see your creation on here. Have a good week.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin