. Stampin' Shilo: November is done

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, December 1, 2008

November is done

Well, November is finished and I completed the challenge for National Blog Posting Month. I will now have to wait and see if perhaps I have won the gift certificate. You won't be hearing from me everyday but I will continue to post as often as I can. I must say though that I did have fun coming up with things to post everyday. I plan on getting my Christmas cards done this week so I will post a pic when they are completed.
Also wanted to let you know that I have 1 spot left for my Gift class this weekend on Sunday December 7 at 1pm. Cost is $35 and you will decorate a glass block, make a desktop calendar, and a card. To see more details, click here.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin