. Stampin' Shilo: Stamp Club Projects

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stamp Club Projects

This past Tuesday evening I held my first Stamp Club night. We did 3 projects all focusing on embossing. I enjoyed myself and had fun teaching my club ladies the projects we did.
On this first card, we embossed the flower image from the stamp set Simply Said. We then coloured in the flower petals using bleach. Yes, you heard me right, bleach. We used an aquapainter dipped in the bleach and painted in the petals. The paper on the bottom comes from the yummy designer series paper called Raspberry Tart.

For this second card we used white emossing powder. We stamped the flower image from the Sale-a-Bration set called Polka Dot Punches and then punched them out using the 5 petal flower punch. The paper behind the flowers is from the Delicate Dots designer series paper which is also one of the FREE items you can chose during SAB. The kindness greeting at the top is taken from the set Heard from the Heart.
The last project we made was a little box. We stamped the image from the Wow Flowers stamp set using clear embossing powder. Next we sponged different colours of pink ink all over the cardstock and then rubbed off the excess ink on the flowers. This technique is called resist embossing.
If you are interested in having a night out once a month to create fun projects like this, then email or call for more details about my Stamp Club.
Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin