. Stampin' Shilo: Valentine's Card

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Card

Here is a very quick Valentine's Card that I made yesterday. This is the one I will be giving to my husband.
The cardstock colours I used are Ruby Red, Whisper White, and Brilliant Blue.
I used my Big Shot to cut out the Brilliant Blue piece from the Top Note Bigz die. I then used Whisper White craft ink to stamp the 'i' and the 'u'. These letters come from a retired set. I stamped the heart from the Polka Dot Punches set which is one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets you can receive for FREE if you place a $60 order. I then cut out the heart but there is a Stampin' Up! punch that this heart would fit in exactly however I don't have it yet!
Just a reminder that my events calendar has been updated so check it out to see if there are any classes you are interested in. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin