. Stampin' Shilo: New Stampin' Up! Catalogue, Specials, and Last Chance List

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Stampin' Up! Catalogue, Specials, and Last Chance List

New Stampin' Up! Catalogue is coming soooooon!
Don't miss your chance to be among the first to receive the 2009/2010 catalogue. Contact me by email or phone (519-389-5589) to be on the list. The sooner you contact me, the better because then I will make sure to order enough. The catalogue will be available to be picked up at the start of July or I can mail it to you (small postage charge will apply).
(Please note that is only available to Canadians and no fellow demonstrators please and thanks!)

Buy 3, get 1 Free

May 31 is the last chance to take advantage of the paper special. Purchase 3 packages of 12x12 designer series paper or textured cardstock and receive a 4th package for FREE.

Last Chance List

The Last Chance List and Accessory List will be available on June 1. The stamp sets on the last chance list will be gone forever after June 30. The items on the accessory list are available while supplies last so I encourage you to come back here June 1 and check out the list and place your order asap.


*Make sure to check back here on Monday for a contest that I will be having.*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin