. Stampin' Shilo: Wedding Cards and Retiring Stamp Set Contest

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wedding Cards and Retiring Stamp Set Contest

Just a reminder about the retiring stamp set contest. There is only 1 entry so far but I know that more will come in! Just browse through your catalogue and make a list of 10 stamp sets you think will be on the last chance list which comes out on June 1. Email me your list and you could win a free stamp set if you have the most correct.

Now, onto today's cards. I created these cards for a stamp-a-stack I did a month ago. With the wedding season approaching, hopefully you can use these for some ideas.

This first card uses an image for Fun and Fast Notes. The background paper is textured and I used the big shot to do this. The image is coloured using the Stampin' Write markers.


This second card looks much better in real life. It uses the Manhatten Flower embossing die for the big shot. I embossed a piece of vellum cardstock and attached it to a piece of Apricot Appeal cardstock and wrapped a piece of organza ribbon around it. This is a super quick but stunning card.
Remember to enter the contest and check back here on June 1 to view the Last Chance List and the winner of the contest.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin