. Stampin' Shilo: Carrot Box

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Carrot Box

At our stamp club night earlier this month we made this cute and easy treat box. It uses a template to create a triangle box. It is hard to see in the picture, but we stamped a pattern from Itty Bitty Backgrounds onto the Pumpkin Pie cardstock using versamark first. We then stamped the little rabbit from the level 2 hostess set in the Occasions mini and punched it out using the scallop square punch. We punched 3 holes in the top and added Old Olive grosgrain ribbon to look like the top of the carrot. I hope you like it!
If you would like to know more about my stamp club, email me and I can fill you in. We always have lots of fun!




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin