. Stampin' Shilo: Upcoming Class

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Upcoming Class

Bird Punch & More Card Class
I still have space available in my class this week onWednesday March 31 7:30pm. Cost is $19.99. In this class, we will create 5 all occasion cards using products from the Occasions Mini. You will use the new bird punch, paper from the Sweet Pea DSP and the Well Scripted stamp set. You only need to bring scissors and adhesive. Please let me know asap if you would like to attend.


Also, Wednesday is the last day to take avantage of Sale-a-Bration. When you place a $65 order you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. Wednesday is also the last day to take advantage of the awesome deal Stampin' UP! has on becoming a demonstrator. If you would like to join my team by Wednesday, you will receive the starter kit for 15% off as well as being able to chose an additional stamp set of your choice for FREE. Contact me now to sign up!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin