. Stampin' Shilo: WELCOME!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, February 1, 2010

WELCOME!


I would like to welcome Alycia to my team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators. She decided to take advantage of the super great special on the starter kit and begin her home business.

If you are interested in joining my team, now is a FABULOUS time to begin your own home business. The starter kit contains everything you need to get started and it is 15% off during Sale-a-Bration. As well, you get to chose an additional stamp set of your choice for FREE!

There are many different reasons to become a demonstrator. You may want to supplement your hobby and receive a discount or perhaps you want to make enough money to put towards that car payment. Whatever your goal is, I can help you achieve it. To get more information, you can call or email me or you can even sign up online by clicking here and then reading the great info and viewing the video under Start Your Own Business. The password to sign up is stampinshilo.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin