. Stampin' Shilo: Inspired By Nature

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Inspired By Nature

Inspired By Nature is a beautiful stamp set and I have used it recently to create some birthday gifts.
This first gift was for my sister and I stamped the image on cardstock and used the 'thumping' technique to add some different colours to the flower and stem. I then mounted the cardstock inside a shadow box type picture frame.


This second gift was for my mom. I created this beautiful candle using the flower and stem image. If you would be interested in attending a class to create these 2 projects plus a card, let me know and I will arrange!




I hope everyone is enjoying watching the Olympics. I am glued to the tv and saw Maelle Ricker win her Gold medal in women's snowcross tonight. What a race! I have seen all the other medals won as well so I look forward to getting home from work when the tv can be turned on!

I would also like to remind you of my birthday month special that is on until the end of February. Click here for more info.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin