. Stampin' Shilo: February is My Birthday Month...

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, February 1, 2010

February is My Birthday Month...

and I have a special for you!

1. Send me a hand-stamped card and your name will be entered into a draw to win a fabulous Stampin' Up! prize. Since I will be posting all cards I receive on my blog, please make sure to use Stampin' Up! images. Other materials can be from any source.
(1049 Wellington St. Port Elgin, ON N0H 2C3)

2. Place an order from $65-$129 and receive 10% off plus choose a free gift from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. Place an order of $130+ and receive 15% off plus choose 2 free gifts from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

This special will run for the month of February and will apply to club orders as well.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin