. Stampin' Shilo: Help Wanted!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Help Wanted!

I had a great time at Leadership in Nashville.  The days were jam-packed and I didn't have a chance to post while I was gone.  I am still working on digesting all the ideas and information I got from being there.  I was especially excited to be able to attend the Manager's Reception on Wednesday night.  Stampin' Up! keeps it a surprise and only eligible demonstrators can attend.  We all loaded onto busses and arrived at the Wildhorse Saloon in downtown Nashville.  There we had a buffet, had line dancing lessons, and were entertained by some great country singers. 

One of the most exciting things that we were given was a FREE starter kit to give to someone by this Friday.  This is $400 worth of product.  I would like to offer it to someone who  has the intention of really giving an hoest attempt at being a demonstrator.  Contact me for more info and do it quick!! 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin