. Stampin' Shilo: Vintage Wallpaper

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Vintage Wallpaper

So I guess I wasn't back on Saturday to show you this awesome picture that features the Vintage Wallpaper folder for the Big Shot.
 This is the awesome bag that I received at Leadership.  It will make a really nice purse once the nice weather appears.  The wallet was an item in Momento Mall that was available to purchase so I had to get it to match the purse.
On the inside of the purse, there is this cool embellishment - it is a piece of the rubber from our stamps with Stampin' Up! written in it.  How cool!!!
Check back tomorrow for another card creation.

1 comment:

stampinART said...

wow, what a bag/purse!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin