. Stampin' Shilo: Take a Spin

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Take a Spin

I made this cute 3x3 card last week for my sister's birthday.  It uses the new set Take a Spin in the Occasions mini.
The cardstock colours are Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.  I used the dsp from the level 1 hostess set that you can choose from the main catalogue.  The ribbon is Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta.  I used various markers to colour the stamp.  I added a spinner in the middle which can also be found in the Occasions mini.
Remember that the biggest sale of the year is on.  For every $60 order before shipping and taxes, you can choose a Sale-a-Bration item for FREE!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin