. Stampin' Shilo: Frosty

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Frosty

Here is a card that I made last year in November or December.  It was one of the cards made at my stamp club but I never showed it.
This card is so cute and makes me smile!  He is made using the Top Note die for the Big Shot (which is a FABULOUS tool!!!).  The Whisper White cardstock was scored in half and then put through the Big Shot.  When you use the Top Note die, you can put more than one sheet through at a time so we lined it up just a bit below the cutting line so that the two pieces stayed attached.  We then used the Top Note to cut a piece of Basic Black for the hat.  The face is made using punches.
If you are interested in learning new techniques, then why not consider joining my stamp club.  Email me for more info.
Remember that Sale-a-Bration is on and for every $60 order you place before shipping and taxes, you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin