. Stampin' Shilo: MDS Catalogue...WOW!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

MDS Catalogue...WOW!

So yesterday Stampin' Up! released a My Digital Studio pdf catalogue.  It is 76 pages of all the downloads available for MDS and it lists the order number as well as the price.  I have MDS and  have played around with it a little bit but just looking at this makes me want to play some more!
If you are interested, click here to view the catalogue.

I am once again co-hosting a stamp camp which will take place on Saturday March 26.  Yesterday we got together and photographed our projects so stay tuned for details.  You will want to sign up asap because there is limited space.

I will be back tomorrow to show you pictures of our club projects that we are making tonight.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin