. Stampin' Shilo: Colour!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Colour!

So, I am supposed to be finishing the projects for my club on Thursday night and our upcoming Spring Stamp Camp but I got sidetracked.  I started out making the flower for a stamp camp project but then wanted to change the colours and kept looking at this flower.  It makes me want spring so badly because the colours are so vibrant and bright.  I decided I couldn't leave this beautiful flower sitting on my table so I had to make it into a card.  Here is what I came up with.

The base of the card is Crumb Cake and I used the tulip frame embossing folder on it.  The flower is made from the Fun Flowers die found in the Occasions mini and the cardstock colours are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise.  The button is a Chocolate Chip button from the Big Designer Buttons Sweet Stitches also found in the Occasions mini.  I had some trouble adding the greeting and no, the card is not on its side.  I decided that the greeting could go opposite of the direction of the card.  What do you think?  Leave me a comment on here and then others can check out what you think.

Now, I guess I should get back to what I should be doing and hopefully my co-host, Alycia for the stamp camp, will forgive me for getting side-tracked!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin