. Stampin' Shilo: Happy Valentines Day

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

In January when I placed a demonstrator order, I was surprised to receive a free sheet of the Love Impressions rub-ons.  I made 2 cards for my "boys" to share with them today and thought that you might like to see also.
 This first one if for Gavin and is a 3"x3" size.  I used Real Red, Basic Gray, and Whisper White cardstock.  The images are all from the rub-ons. 
This next one if for Scott and is 4 1/4"x 4 1/4".  Not a normal size but it works!  The cardstock colours are Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, and Whisper white.  The images are from the rub-ons once again.

I hope that you all have a very nice Valentines Day!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin