. Stampin' Shilo: Build a Blossom

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Build a Blossom

I made this card for my Mom's birthday this week.  It uses the Build a Blossom stamp set and punch from the Occasions mini.  It is so cool to use and makes really nice cards.
I also used the framed tulips embossing folder for the Big Shot (awesome!!) and Teeny Tiny Wishes for the greeting.  The cardstock colours are Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White.  If you are interested in any of these products, you can place an order online or email me.  Remember that Sale-a-Bration is on so for every $60 order before shipping and taxes you place, you can chose a free product from the brochure.
I am really excited to be having my Dare to Stamp team meeting tonight.  I am sure we will have lots of fun!

1 comment:

stampinART said...

LOVE the colour combo used!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin