. Stampin' Shilo: Simple Thank You

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Simple Thank You

Here is a really simple but elegant thank you card that I made for a couple of friends last week.

The cardstock colour is Early Espresso and Whisper White.  The stamp sets I used are Aviary for the cage and owl and Freshcut Notes for the greetings.  I added Pear Pizzazz striped grosgrain ribbon with a little ruffle and added an itty bitty flower button.

Yesterday I posted about my upcoming Spring Stamp Camp.  I forgot to put the date and time on it so that is now added: March 26 from 10am-4pm.  I really hope to see you there!



1 comment:

stampinART said...

I still haven't purchased this stamp set, but you make me think I should with the creative cards & projects you've shared!
Alycia
www.stampinART.stampinup.net

Blog Widget by LinkWithin