. Stampin' Shilo: Bliss

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bliss

Here is another card we made last week at our February club.  I LOVE this stamp set from Sale-a-Bration and this is one of my favourite cards that I have made.
The stamp set is called Bliss.  The cardstock colours are Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White.  The images are stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and the word is coloured in with the Baja Breeze maker.  We used the colour spritzer on the Baja Breeze cardstock to add some 'splatter'.  There is a pearl in the middle of the image.  The Crumb Cake cardstock was put through the Big Shot in the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  This card is kind of a different style because you open the part with bliss and then open the right  hand side.  I would love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

stampinART said...

what a unique card! I like the fold/opening idea.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin