. Stampin' Shilo: Product Shares

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Product Shares

I really love these products and thought that I would offer some product shares so that you can get more product for less!  These are available to anyone in Canada.  Email me to save your spot!

Ribbon Share
In Colour Poly-Stitched Ribbon
For $15.25, you will get 3 yards of each of the new In Colours for a total of 15 yards. 5 spots available.

                                                      Button Share
You will receive 72 buttons - 3 of each colour in three different sizes.  All this for $13.75.  4 spots available.








Brad Share
You will receive 120 brads - approximately 5 of each colours.  You can hall all these brads for $11.25.  4 spots available.
Email or call me to place your order.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin