. Stampin' Shilo: Concord Crush Rose

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Concord Crush Rose

Today is a good friends birthday and I am sharing with you the card I made for her.  I am so happy to have her in my life and I have Stampin' Up! to thank for that!!!
This card is so cool if I do say so myself!!!  The cardstock colours are Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, Old Olive and Whisper White.  I used the tulip frame embossing folder for the Big Shot on the Crumb Cake. 
The flower is made from the Owl punch of all things.  I spritzed it with Vanilla Smooch Spritz to add the shine.  The ribbon is Concord Crush striped poly-stitch and the greeting is from the free Sale-a-Bration set, Punch Bunch. 
If you want to learn how to make this flower, stay tuned for a new type of class, Bring on the Wow, that I will be offering beginning in April!!
My newsletter is going out this morning so be sure to check your inboxes.  There are some exciting classes being offered.  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin