. Stampin' Shilo: Wednesday Class

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Wednesday Class

On Wednesday night at 7:30pm, I am hosting a Sale-a-Bration card class.  You will make 4 cards with envelopes and the cost is $15.  I need to know by Tuesday evening if you would like to come.  The cards will be great!
 This is a card I made to demonstrate at my sister's workshop a couple of weekends ago.  It is very simple and uses the image from Fun and Fast Notes.  The cardstock colour is Daffodil Delight.  The dsp is from the Sale-a-Bration brochure and is called Ice Cream Parlour.
This is the card that the guests got to make.  I really love this card.  It features the Sale-a-Bration set called Bliss.  The cardstock colours are Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.  We used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder in the Big Shot.  If you look closely, you can see a rhinestone on the butterfly.  This will be one of the cards that we make at my Wednesday night class.

Remember that something is coming on Wednesday!  Check back here for details and your inbox will also contain the details.  If you are not on my mailing list, be sure to join today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin