. Stampin' Shilo: Butterflies

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Butterflies

I am really thinking spring today because the cards I am sharing use lots of butterflies!  I needed to create a few cards quickly today (how is it that a cardmaker has no cards on hand?!?!) so I came up with this idea.  It literally only took about 7 minutes or less per card so it was very easy to create a lot.

The cards all use the same materials just in different colours.  This one uses Poppy Parade cardstock and ribbon.  I punched the butterflies out from the designer series paper pack that is available as a level 1 hostess set.  I added 2 pearls to the middle butterfly and popped it up with dimensionals.

The cards in this picture use Concord Crush and Peach Parfait.  All the cards use Pear Pizzazz as the layer with the tulip frame embossing folder around it.

There are only 3 weeks left to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration.  Be sure to place your order or book your workshop soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin