. Stampin' Shilo: Bliss

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bliss

Here is a picture of the Bliss card class I am offering on Tuesday March 22 at 7:30pm.  We will be making 2 standard size cards and 3 - 3x3 cards.  The cost of the class is a $60 order and you will get to chose a free SAB set or $21.  I have all the supplies, I just need to know how many people to cut for!

I am also going to offer the SAB card class again on Wednesday March 30 at 7:30pm.  In this class you will make 4 cards with envelopes using the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets and designer series paper.  The fee is $15 or a $30 order.  RSVP by March 25.

Be sure to keep checking back because next week there is something you won't want to miss out on!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin