. Stampin' Shilo: Surprise Time!!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Surprise Time!!

It's here.  The super duper surprise that you won't want to miss out on.
I am offering 20% off any order placed today until midnight Wednesday March 30.  This can be on items from the big catalogue or the Occasions mini catalogue.  You will receive a Sale-a-Bration set for free with every $60 order.  If you place a $200 order, you will receive hostess benefits.  You can email me or call me with your order.  Remember that you only have until midnight tonight to get me your order.  I have never offered a sale this huge so take advantage of it now!

Here are the links to the catalogues if you need them.
Big Catalogue
Occasions Mini
Sale-a-Bration Brochure

Here is another card using SAB items.  The cardstock colours are Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Old Olive, and Pacific Point.  The image is from the Simply Said set.  The buttons and ribbon are from the Ice Cream Parlour which is the free SAB item.

Be sure to get your orders to me!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin