. Stampin' Shilo: Roommate Gifts

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Roommate Gifts

So I am waiting at the airport for my flight to Nashville.  Luckily it is one of the one's that is not cancelled or delayed.  I am so excited because tonight I get to attend Manager's Reception.  I have no idea what I will be doing because Stampin' Up! is keeping it a secret but I am sure it will be amazing!
I will be staying with a group of girls, two of whom I stayed with during convention this past summer.  Here is a picture of the gift that I made for all of them.
These are the silver tins that Stampin' Up! had in the clearance rack before Christmas.  They may still be there but I'm not sure.  I decorated the outside of the tins with the Sunny Garden dsp and then wrapped each of the chocolates with the dsp as well.  I wrapped the tins with either the Pear Pizzazz Poly-Stitch ribbon or the new Pear Pizzazz seam binding.  I hope that they like them!
I will hopefully be able to share some more but I have a very busy schedule while I am away so will do my best.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin