. Stampin' Shilo: Card samples from Assortment Class

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Card samples from Assortment Class

Last Wednesday I had an assortment card class where the participants made 4 cards. I posted the first 2 samples a little while ago but here are the other 2 that we did. The ladies were super quick at the class and did a great job. The cards that we made at this class are amongst some of my favs.This card uses Embrace Life stamp set. The colours are Close to Cocoa and Regal Rose. We used a Filigree Brad and tied the ribbon in a knot through the brad and then pulled it back through. We also embossed the flower image and cut it out and added some glitter.
This card features the Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper which is available for FREE when you place a $60 order until the end of March. This card uses one of my favourite stamp sets, Flight of the Butterfly.
Here is a picture of how the butterfly card opens. We also stamped some small butterflies and flowers on the inside of this card.

If you are interested in joining a stamp club, I have another one starting in April. See the link on the left hand side for more info or email me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin