. Stampin' Shilo: Swap Card for London Regional

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Swap Card for London Regional

I am super excited to be attending Stampin' Up!'s regional event in London tomorrow! I will get to meet up with lots of demonstrators from all over Ontario and some from the States as well. One of my favourite things to do is swap cards with other demonstrators.
Here is one of the cards I will be swapping.

I created this frog using Stampin' Up!'s great punches. It might be hard to tell in the picture, but I created the waves using Crystal Effects. I think this little guy would be great on a new baby card or a birthday card for a child.
I am sure that I will have lots to share with you when I return for the event. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin