. Stampin' Shilo: London Regional

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

London Regional

Yesterday I was at Stampin' Up!'s Regional seminar in London. It was a great day and I got to see so many great new ideas and learn some new tips and tricks. I look forward to sharing them with you.

I took 54 swap cards with me and I got some super ones back. I will have them on display in my stamp room when you come.

To the left is one of the swap cards that I took with me. It uses the Sweet Stem stamp set that I embossed with black embossing powder. I used Raspberry Tart designer series paper on the bottom and Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon on the side.

I had the privilege of sitting with Caroline Lebel and her Canadians, Ink! team at the event. Caroline is one of the top demonstrators in Canada and I look up to her with great respect. She joined Stampin' Up! when it was introduced in Canada and she has never looked back. She is a great inspiration to me and I hope to take my business to a higher level because of her.
We got the chance to make 5 projects yesterday. I only had time to totally finish one so I will get the other ones finished and post some pictures for you to view. They were great projects.
I still have a couple of spaces left for my Wednesday night Assortment class if you are interested.

2 comments:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Dear Shilo, it was an absolute treat having you sit with us on Saturday! Your words are so sweet -- thank you very much :) I hope to get as chance to see you again soon!!!!

Margaret Raburn said...

Hi Shilo,
I met you at Denver Convention 07; You, Jann and I all did things together that week. I just ran across your blog! So good to see you again. Come visit me on mine!
http://funstampin.blogspot.com
Margaret :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin