. Stampin' Shilo: Regional Samples

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Regional Samples

Here are 2 cards that I made while at the Stampin' Up! Regional last weekend.
Both cards use the stamp set Soft Summer which will be available in the Occasions Mini which is released on April 1 (no joke!). You can get your Occasions mini from me at the Home Party Show on April 4 at the Port Elgin Legion from 10am -4pm. The show is free admission and there are door prizes and I will have a make 'n take project for you. I will also post a link on the right hand side on here for you to use.
Okay, on to the card pictures.
For this card, we coloured directly on the stamp with the Stampin' Write markers and then used the Aquapainter to blend the colours and make it look more like it was watercoloured. I really like how this card came out.This card also uses a watercolouring technique. We coloured directly on the stamp with Watercolour Wonder Crayons and then lightly misted the stamp with water before stamping it. My image wasn't exact but it turned out ok. I really like the eyelet border punch that we used on the bottom of the designer series paper and the little Chocolate Chip library clip adds the perfect touch.
I will be back tomorrow with more pictures. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin