. Stampin' Shilo: Club Projects

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Club Projects

Last Thursday was my stamp club night. We made 2 cards and a 3-d item.

This card uses the level 1 hostess set Of the Earth. We used a technique known as bleaching. This really has a wow factor and I think this card turned out really well.


Each of the ladies also got to make a name tag. For mine, I used the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper to cover the scallop circle. We used the Big Shot to cut out the circle and the letters for our name. We attached a large brad through the top and a key ring and added some ribbon. I will show you the other card we made later this week.

If you would like to learn some great stamping techniques while building up your supply of Stampin' Up! products, then my stamp club is for you. I am starting another group in September, so if you are interested, send me an email for more information.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin