. Stampin' Shilo: New Punches

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, August 10, 2009

New Punches


This card was sooo quick and easy to create and I think it is beautiful. I was waiting last night for Scott to start grouting the floor so I could carry water buckets to him and decided to start a card. I took my Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper and punched out a whole bunch of pieces using the word window punch. I glued these on the front and then used the eyelet border punch (which I must say is BEAUTIFUL) and punched the bottom of the Whisper White cs and added a thin strip of Rich Razzleberry cs behind. I then used the *new* butterfly punch to punch out a butterfly from the same dsp. I added the greeting from the Warm Words stamp set inked in Rich Razzleberry and voila, card is finished!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Enjoy your day.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin