. Stampin' Shilo: SIP #2

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

SIP #2

Here is another card I created for the Stamps, Ink, Paper challenge that Shelli Gardner, the CEO and founder of Stampin' Up! has on her blog SoShelli. The challenge is open to anyone so why not head over and take a look (after you finish reading this of course!)


One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is getting to pre-order new products from the Holiday Mini catalogue which you should be receiving soon. This card uses the new stamp set Delightful Decorations. There is also a coordinating punch which I have but couldn't use for this card because I was only supposed to use Stamps, Ink, and Paper! I used Real Red and Whisper White cardstock and Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green, and Real Red ink. I cut really thin pieces of the Brushed Silver cardstock to use to 'hang' the ornaments. The greeting is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes. For being a very simple card, it has a lot of "wowness"!
If you would like to learn more about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and all the benefits, email me today.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin