. Stampin' Shilo: Babies, Babies,Babies

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Babies, Babies,Babies

May seems to be a baby month! Four friends/family have had babies in the past few weeks so I have been needing to make lots of baby cards.


This was the card I made for my neice Nelia who was born on May 2nd. I used the Big Shot and cut out the scallop circles. I then used my Circle Cutter to cut out the inside circle and created a punched sheep for the front.

I have only had one person enter my retiring stamp set contest so it looks like she may win whether she has any correct responses or not! This contest is so easy. Just pick out 10 sets from the current catalogue that you will think will be retiring and email me your choices by May 30. You could win a $20 gift certificate for Stampin' Up! product of your choice.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin