. Stampin' Shilo: Punch Book Class

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Punch Book Class

Last night I held the second part of my Punch Book Class. Participants received a 5"x5" art journal, glue pen, and Basic Black Stampin' Write marker at the first class. We created 20 punched creations to fill our book. On the front of the page, we made the 'recipe' for the punched creation and on the back of the page, we made a completed creation. Here are 2 pages from the book.I sent out a mini newsletter to all those subscribed to my mailing list about my contest and a special to join a stamp club. I am having some trouble with newsletters being bounced back so if you did not receive the newsletter and know you are on my list, please let me know.
Be sure to read the post below to enter a super easy contest.
Enjoy the sunshine!





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin