. Stampin' Shilo: Yummy!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yummy!

Sorry about not posting yesterday. We were busy landscaping our front yard and enjoying the beautiful weather. This card is one we made at our May stamp club. If you are interested in joining a stamp club, please contact me and I can fill you in on the details. Now is a great time to join as you would receive the new catalogue in July and you could get new product for FREE!

This card uses the cute new set Sweet Scoops from the Summer Mini. If you don't have a Summer Mini yet, let me know and I can send one off to you. We cut out the ice cream image and stuck it on the card with a Stampin' dimensional to give it a 3-d look. The base of the card is Bermuda Bay which will be retiring on June 30 so if you love it, you better stock up now!

The last chance to enter my retiring stamp set contest is tomorrow by 8pm. To view the details, click here.

Enjoy your day.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin